Thursday, June 12, 2008

This is how I roll...

This is Brogan wearing his hard hat while watching a movie. He got a Bob the Builder tool set from Auntie Erin and Uncle Chad for his birthday. At first, he didn't want much to do with it... (he was partially distracted by a Buzz Lightyear) and now, he wears the hard hat EVERYWHERE. Yes, everywhere. I should have taken a photo of him wearing it in the stroller for our walk this morning... It must be an OSHA regulation to wear one while watching The Jungle Book.

At least he's not doing this: (yet)

3 comments:

Chad and Erin said...

So there Britany!! Who's the favorite auntie now! He hates your buzz lightyear doll. I don't even see it in the photo!!!

Erin

Anonymous said...

I just want to clarify, the BUZZ LIGHTYEAR (given to him by his favorite aunt of all time) is still his favorite toy. He probably just didn't want his Aunt Erin to feel bad that her present wasn't as awesome. Plus, what you can't see is he's holding his Buzz Lightyear in his hand, behind the bouncy chair. I'm sure of it.

Chad and Erin said...

No, I am pretty sure that Bre said the Buzz was a "PARTIAL DISTRACTION". He is probably hiding it behind the bouncy chair because he hates it so much.

e