Hello Gerber Clan!
I want to announce that there will be a new addition to the family in the coming months…
Although we have already purchased nursery furniture and baby toys are beginning to show up around our house, I am still enjoying my daily gallon(s) of diet coke, my pants still DO NOT have an elastic waist, and I haven't thrown up once!
How is this miracle possible, you ask?
Well, our baby is coming from South Korea!!! Chad and I made the decision many months ago to bring home a little one from Korea and through the mountains of paperwork we are finally beginning to see the light beyond. It is still too soon to know exactly when all this will happen, but I have penciled in a new baby for sometime this spring…
My poor mom has known about this for months but was sworn to secrecy. For months she has had to endure the Relief Society ladies bragging about their pregnant daughters and has had to sit quietly by with her mouth shut. Now she is free to talk about it as much as she likes – so give her a call and give her a chance to gush about becoming a Gramma once again!!
Oh, and if you are really interested in hearing how this all came about, check out http://www.mykoreanadoption.blogspot.com/
Love to everyone!
Erin & Chad
1 comment:
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment