Hello everyone, I've been home sick with the flu yesterday and now today and I'm running out of things to do. No, I can't just sit in bed and recuperate like I should, I have to be dinking around with something, so I decided to write a bit for the blog! Since I graduated in December, I've been out of school and just working and it is niiiice to just work! Bri is in nursing school, and won't be done until this coming fall, so now its my turn to really help out around the house. I've been getting spoiled since we got married, she's a really good cook! But the latest news from us is that we just got a cute little puppy! He's a Yorkie, which are those little brown dogs with really long straight hair- I named him: Kratos Dogowar Moss. He's really mischievous, and really a lot of fun! I'll see if I can upload some photos of him, I have to take them off the camera first... Other than that we have been snowboarding alot this season, Bri is getting really good! TTFN!
Ryan D. Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment